Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney guaranteed starter then.

Will be like playing with 10 men every weekend. What ARE we thinking?!

This has been done for sentimental and marketing reasons. Mark my words and quote this post if I am proved wrong, but the knives will be out for Wayne by Xmas.
Can we vault this ish?

Nah, I'll just put you on ignore so I don't have to hear the same negative turd every time you post. Peace and love. Peace and love.
Bury your head in the sand all you like.

But when Slippy Stevie was finished at the RS, and everyone knew yet he kept playing for sentimental reasons, we all loved it.

This is exactly the same. Most blues are letting their hearts rule their heads with this.

Rooney the footballer is finished. Mourinho knew it and got rid as soon as possible.

Did you all forget about Rooney's performances last season? They were absolutely dire.

This makes no sense whatsoever. I am numb.

This has been done for sentimental and marketing reasons. Mark my words and quote this post if I am proved wrong, but the knives will be out for Wayne by Xmas.

Pretty sure you don't have to wonder in that regard.

Time to get behind him now and hope you are wrong.

But when Slippy Stevie was finished at the RS, and everyone knew yet he kept playing for sentimental reasons, we all loved it.

This is exactly the same. Most blues are letting their hearts rule their heads with this.

Rooney the footballer is finished. Mourinho knew it and got rid as soon as possible.

Did you all forget about Rooney's performances last season? They were absolutely dire.

He played 25 games in the league alone last season. Jose must take a long time to see what you see...

Pipe down.

Pretty sure you don't have to wonder in that regard.

Time to get behind him now and hope you are wrong.
When we're playing and (if) he is scoring goals then I will shout the house down.

But I am a fan who is extremely sceptical about this. There is a reason why NO big side wanted to know about Rooney being transfer listed. He had the choice of China or us.

It's a silly move for all involved. It also puts RK in a difficult situation. He won't be able to just drop Wayne as soon as he starts getting out of breath after just 20 minutes.

I watch a LOT of football and Rooney stunk the place out at Man Utd last few seasons. He was woeful.

We get it mate, you don't like the fella. Can you just give it a rest now as there is nothing can be done about it now.

Didn't they finish 2nd, I'll take that next year......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back