Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it all depends on what Koeman's planning to do. Would Rooney have made our first team last season? Without a doubt. Will he be an automatic starter next season? I'm not so sure.

Bury your head in the sand all you like.

But when Slippy Stevie was finished at the RS, and everyone knew yet he kept playing for sentimental reasons, we all loved it.

This is exactly the same. Most blues are letting their hearts rule their heads with this.

Rooney the footballer is finished. Mourinho knew it and got rid as soon as possible.

Did you all forget about Rooney's performances last season? They were absolutely dire.

This makes no sense whatsoever. I am numb.
If that's the case, why are so many of my United supporting mates gutted to see him leave?
We've just signed one of the best English players to ever play the game, and one of the best football brains in the league and you're still unhappy?

Bury your head in the sand all you like.

But when Slippy Stevie was finished at the RS, and everyone knew yet he kept playing for sentimental reasons, we all loved it.

This is exactly the same. Most blues are letting their hearts rule their heads with this.

Rooney the footballer is finished. Mourinho knew it and got rid as soon as possible.

Did you all forget about Rooney's performances last season? They were absolutely dire.

This makes no sense whatsoever. I am numb.
Playing Devils advocate here :

Have you never been in a job were you'd gone stale or had a boss that just didn't do it for you ?

You needed a fresh challenge, either a new job or a change of department to get your motivation back ?.

I'm hoping this is the case with Wayne.

Get him properly fit, lay off the fags, put the blow up granny back in the cupboard and start the season reinvigorated.

Ah, so it's Van Gaal and Mourinho's fault! We'll that's ok then - hopefully Koeman will be able to get Wayne to lose 2 stone and actually run again.

He isn't burnt out then? Ferguson saw his decline coming and tried to get rid only for Davie Moyes to give him a huge contract.
Lose 2 stone? Are you on the wind up. He looks slimmer this summer than he has ever done in his career. I bet he weighs less now than he did at 16, he certainly looks a couple of stone lighter than he did at the testimonial. I accept you don't want the lad but don't tell lies to suit your agenda. It just makes you look silly

Lose 2 stone? Are you on the wind up. He looks slimmer this summer than he has ever done in his career. I bet he weighs less now than he did at 16, he certainly looks a couple of stone lighter than he did at the testimonial. I accept you don't want the lad but don't tell lies to suit your agenda. It just makes you look silly
News item I heard mentioned he'd shed 7kgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back