Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us will give the player a chance, before we condemn him if necessary, some have no imagination or soul and cannot see beyond the end of their own ego.

What I don't understand is this: Now he is an Everton player, why does he not get unconditional support, until or unless he does something wrong?

Its not like he is Adam Johnson, Ched Evans or Joey Barton, is it?

My sentiments exactly.

I personally will not be welcoming him back.......and not because he departed for another club albeit MANU, the ultimate betrayal was when he kissed the MAN UTD badge towards the crowd at Goodison....done in the manner of malicious intent, he once and for all broke a lot of hearts that day.... complete and total utter betrayal.. Jesus may forgive but Judas is still Judas in my eyes... sorry if you think Im wrong just the way see it

I personally will not be welcoming him back.......and not because he departed for another club albeit MANU, the ultimate betrayal was when he kissed the MAN UTD badge towards the crowd at Goodison....done in the manner of malicious intent, he once and for all broke a lot of hearts that day.... complete and total utter betrayal.. Jesus may forgive but Judas is still Judas in my eyes... sorry if you think Im wrong just the way see it
Nice account opening post there blue.... Rooney is back now, By all means let it grind your teeth to dust, Thing is.... it wont change a damn thing, May as well embrace the fact he's back, looks in terrific shape, has come to try to win trophy's...oh and he wears Everton pyjamas... A fit and hungry Wayne Rooney is better for us than... Well anything else we had in his position last year.

But I bet you called him all kinds of things for the past 13 years and he done something for ten seconds which was probably just an off the cuff reaction and I highly doubt he done it with Alan Ball in mind. Jesus, why would doing that annoy you? Should be able to laugh it off because guess what? If I was being abused and booed, I would've gave that badge some tongue.

Are you saying you won't support a player playing for us?

Let it go. He was a daft kid.

Regardless of whether or not he deserved it, imagine Goodison hurling abuse at you as an Evertonian. His badge kissing was just a juvenile, explosive response to the feelings that created in him.

He did it to hurt us like we'd hurt him. Not out of love of United. It's abundantly clear where his heart has always lied.

Why have you chosen to change the font of your last 2 words to italic?

Been on this forum for years to gather ITK news and views, never been excited by any news enough to post until now... Absolutely chuffed Wayne's back. Was unsure at first but once I saw him in a blue shirt all the concerns melted away and now I'm bloody keen.

Just get Barkley to sign so I don't have to come back down to earth.

Sky are bloody clueless. Just had a section of where Rooney could play in the side for the pre season games and they kept showing Bolasie in all the line ups they showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back