Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally will not be welcoming him back.......and not because he departed for another club albeit MANU, the ultimate betrayal was when he kissed the MAN UTD badge towards the crowd at Goodison....done in the manner of malicious intent, he once and for all broke a lot of hearts that day.... complete and total utter betrayal.. Jesus may forgive but Judas is still Judas in my eyes... sorry if you think Im wrong just the way see it
In his defence, we did give him the mother of all hard times on his early returns. I was there, I saw it and partook. Just a kid retaliating to that.

He wouldn't have reacted that way if he didn't love Everton as well.

Water under the bridge for me, that.

I personally will not be welcoming him back.......and not because he departed for another club albeit MANU, the ultimate betrayal was when he kissed the MAN UTD badge towards the crowd at Goodison....done in the manner of malicious intent, he once and for all broke a lot of hearts that day.... complete and total utter betrayal.. Jesus may forgive but Judas is still Judas in my eyes... sorry if you think Im wrong just the way see it

Why not just enjoy your football mate?

Crying at this on Twitter. Wait til you spot it.

IMG_4944.webp

Do you play a lot of FIFA mate, or post a lot on Reddit?

I was at the club shop yesterday and it was packed with people buying Rooney gear. Never seen it so full.

We must be making a fortune.

was thinking yesterday, sure bet 80% of all shirt sales will have Rooney at the back. Doesn't make it incremental sales though, but reckon there will be quite a big uplift in volume too.

Last time I biught a shirt was when Arteta was around.. deffo getting me and the kids all Rooney shirts this year! (There goes my L Walsh 10 idea)

Just watching SSN's and the latest Rooney interview, when they mention Ross he seems to have a smile on his face as if he knows something, do you think Rooney could be the signing we need to get Ross to sign the new contract and bring the best out of him or am I just being too optimistic and misreading his body language?

RS rat Redknopp doing everything he can do in the media. First Barkley now Rooney. I am pretty sure Wayne will prove him wrong.

Just watching SSN's and the latest Rooney interview, when they mention Ross he seems to have a smile on his face as if he knows something, do you think Rooney could be the signing we need to get Ross to sign the new contract and bring the best out of him or am I just being too optimistic and misreading his body language?
Or maybe he's thinking " hee, hee, poor saps. I've just got his job"

Are you saying you won't support a player playing for us?
guess we will have to wait and see... if scores the winner in the derby I suppose some forgiveness might permeate its way back in be hard not to..or if we win a trophy and he plays a big part, but its rather conveinent that we now have money to entice him would he have come if we were as financially strapped as we have been couple of years ago...in all honesty I would have preferred he went to china or somewhere else.. and for us not to be his next club.... theres a feeling like we are his easy option his get out of jail free card as Manu no longer require him and he can create/improve his legacy at Goodison...

Nice account opening post there blue.... Rooney is back now, By all means let it grind your teeth to dust, Thing is.... it wont change a damn thing, May as well embrace the fact he's back, looks in terrific shape, has come to try to win trophy's...oh and he wears Everton pyjamas... A fit and hungry Wayne Rooney is better for us than... Well anything else we had in his position last year.

goals, trophies and some derby wins will do it no doubt...all can be forgiven if you can serve up them spoils...

Let it go. He was a daft kid.

Regardless of whether or not he deserved it, imagine Goodison hurling abuse at you as an Evertonian. His badge kissing was just a juvenile, explosive response to the feelings that created in him.

He did it to hurt us like we'd hurt him. Not out of love of United. It's abundantly clear where his heart has always lied.
point taken time will tell..... fingers crossed he delivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back