Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I bet you called him all kinds of things for the past 13 years and he done something for ten seconds which was probably just an off the cuff reaction and I highly doubt he done it with Alan Ball in mind. Jesus, why would doing that annoy you? Should be able to laugh it off because guess what? If I was being abused and booed, I would've gave that badge some tongue.
it more than annoyed me it devastated me I can except him leaving but not that, theres no justifying the departure after that...remember 'once a Blue always a Blue" He's born and raised in liverpool, a local, raised up an evertonian, one of our own ffs...ok go and play where you will but dont comeback and spit bile in our faces and expect it to be forgiven and forgotten just because you back now MR wonderful.. no on my watch

it more than annoyed me it devastated me I can except him leaving but not that, theres no justifying the departure after that...remember 'once a Blue always a Blue" He's born and raised in liverpool, a local, raised up an evertonian, one of our own ffs...ok go and play where you will but dont comeback and spit bile in our faces and expect it to be forgiven and forgotten just because you back now MR wonderful.. no on my watch
*accept

Getting back into the England squad will hopefully be a big motivation for him to perform with us. Clearly a fantastic player, the only concern was that he was over the hill. Down to him to prove that belief wrong, and he sounds motivated enough to do so. A very different signing to the Eto'o/Gazza/Ginola signings of old for me.

Welcome home Wayne
IMG_2537.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back