Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was talking to a quite knowledgeable Manc abt Rooney. Feels hes been a victim of his own success, was very much a team player. Always tracking back, helping his defence/midfield etc. Thats why people picked up on his legs had gone, lost his pace. But one thing that really impressed him was how positive he stayed the times he was on the bench, very much a team player. Hopefully Koeman will tell him not to track back, save his energy for the final third of the pitch.

Nah. dont think I will...Not glad to see him back at all ...you dont have to like it...he needs to to do the business big time to be forgiven by me.. part and parcel of being a pro footballer the abuse.. tbh its what he was on the super big money for..scoring a goal then sliding on your Knees to the everton crowd and support and kissing their badge blowing kisses on more than a few occasions... fword hypocrite... fat fword nugget

Yeah ok then, having vile abuse aimed at you and your family is part and parcel of being professional sportsman. The only way he can be forgiven by you is if he scores goals and plays well....lollollollollollollol

Just take a minute mate and read back what you have written down...

I actually think Rooney will do well here. He's clearly motivated to do well, both by the desire to win something with Everton, but also to force his way back into the England squad for the World Cup. That should ensure he gives us his all, and with the talent he clearly has, that motivation will be crucial.

The standard of the opposition doesn't really matter.
There are in the premiership couldn't score goals that Rooney can if there was no opposition.

The talent is there , the rest we will find out about as the season goes on.... I think when talking about the bargain of the season he may be mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back