Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the videos Everton created and put on on YouTube when Rooney signed getting a few thousand views then seeing the same videos being robbed by other sports and Manu channels and getting hundreds of thoasand/million views. Kinda annoys me.

Looking at the videos Everton created and put on on YouTube when Rooney signed getting a few thousand views then seeing the same videos being robbed by other sports and Manu channels and getting hundreds of thoasand/million views. Kinda annoys me.

While mostly true, there's a lot of black magic on views on that YouTube!

Hi mate, I'm coming to Melbourne next month, is there anywhere I can watch the matches?
There are plenty of pubs that show them, but they won't necessarily be the Everton match. The early kick off matches start at 9.30pm so if it's an Everton match your in.

The 3.00pm match starts at midnight and it could be anybody. I don't know how long the pubs stay open but they are
on replay all day on Sunday, I think.

If you live here and have the right pay TV service - Optus - you can pick any match you like, but I don't think that'll be
any good to you unless you're staying at a hotel with the PL channel

The pubs that do Premier League have it advertised outside.

If you know where you're staying I might be able to give you more info.

image.webp

it more than annoyed me it devastated me I can except him leaving but not that, theres no justifying the departure after that...remember 'once a Blue always a Blue" He's born and raised in liverpool, a local, raised up an evertonian, one of our own ffs...ok go and play where you will but dont comeback and spit bile in our faces and expect it to be forgiven and forgotten just because you back now MR wonderful.. no on my watch

But its fine for thousands of hairy arsed men to hurl abuse at him, his wife and family during the same football game where he kissed a badge. The lad was 21 FFS, get over it, heat of the moment stuff

But its fine for thousands of hairy arsed men to hurl abuse at him, his wife and family during the same football game where he kissed a badge. The lad was 21 FFS, get over it, heat of the moment stuff

True we have all grown up and matured now with rooney.

Don't think we can underestimate how much the kids are gonna learn from him

Never had doubts about that. Positive influence in the dressing room and on the training ground.

Just hope his influence on the pitch is limited to games and periods when he is positive too.

When was the last striker to play in the prem at a top level for more than 10 years though? Owen lasted 10, Fowler the same. Wright started late so was good past thirty. Shearer ditto, maybe 11 years. Cole, Yorke, etc etc.

Just feels like 10 years is burnout time for strikers. Maybe because of the turn of pace, or something else. Wayne started declining at about 27 or 28 as well.
He's not just a striker though like all the ones you mention. I see him as more of a Teddy Sheringham who went on for years. If he can get his fitness back and look after himself I can see no reason why he can't play into his mid 30's.

Nah. dont think I will...Not glad to see him back at all ...you dont have to like it...he needs to to do the business big time to be forgiven by me.. part and parcel of being a pro footballer the abuse.. tbh its what he was on the super big money for..scoring a goal then sliding on your Knees to the everton crowd and support and kissing their badge blowing kisses on more than a few occasions... fword hypocrite... fat fword nugget

Nah. dont think I will...Not glad to see him back at all ...you dont have to like it...he needs to to do the business big time to be forgiven by me.. part and parcel of being a pro footballer the abuse.. tbh its what he was on the super big money for..scoring a goal then sliding on your Knees to the everton crowd and support and kissing their badge blowing kisses on more than a few occasions... fword hypocrite... fat fword nugget

Having your familly abused is not part of being a footballer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back