Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

God we do love an average player

Nah, that bad injury aside, he's done really well at Roma when I've seen him. If we were selling Dom, Abraham would be a really good choice (assuming we could afford him). Miles and miles better with the ball at his feet than Dom, just not as good in the air. Actually think he'd improve us a fair bit. Wages and transfer fee for a 27 year old would concern me though.

Kev loves an injury prone striker doesn't he.
Apart his cruciate injury, he’s never missed more games than your average player I’d say.

IMG_4573.webp

Nah, that bad injury aside, he's done really well at Roma when I've seen him. If we were selling Dom, Abraham would be a really good choice (assuming we could afford him). Miles and miles better with the ball at his feet than Dom, just not as good in the air. Actually think he'd improve us a fair bit. Wages and transfer fee for a 27 year old would concern me though.
We don't play with the ball at feet though, if we did then there are many better options than Abraham up top. We play direct which means the striker is receiving the ball at chest/head height which is why Id rather let DCL just see his year out if he is not going to sign. Not for me

looks like O'brien has been sent his Castore welcome pack, pictured outside the Titanic hotel in all his new Everton Gear! :)

https://www.[Publication is blackli...-hotel-in-everton-clothing-ahead-of-transfer/

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back