Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I imagine it's not as high on the recruitment team's priorities as yours. Young was re-signed for that. There's probably a thought that Branthwaite and as you say McNeil offer cover there as well.

For me, right back is the biggest priority right now, our right backs are as 4 million year old Coleman and a very suspect Patterson. We need better quality there to go right in the starting XI.
Well, I think that's why Rodriguez makes sense. Decent left back but has been playing left CB for the last couple of seasons. If they could manage to convince him, it would allow them to loan out Holgate and sell Keane. We'd have 4 cbs and a back up LB whilst having brought in a small amount of money too.

What tier is Harry !

1000048485.webp

What tier is Harry !

24 (25 in a month) paraguayan, plays in the Argentina league.

LW/LM (84 apps) but can play RW/RM(45 apps), 11,464 minutes played across 157 apps, 30 goals and 23 assists since 2020. Scored a goal every 382 minutes played.

Hes fast and good in the air but isnt very good at crossing or holding onto the ball.

Heavily linked with forest and Leicester, so id imagine his agent is putting storys out there to drum up intrest

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back