Dwight McNeil (HG)
Jack Harrison (HG)

Strikers (4)
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Youssef Chermiti (UA)
Beto
Neal Maupay

If this was FM, I would be :

If we dont trust Patto and when I say we, I mean SD, if hes not to be trusted then he needs to leave, thus we then need a new RB, as you can see, we currently have 3.
We need a back up LB, yes we have Young, but come on??
1 of Holgate or Keane needs to leave, keep the other as 4th choice, not ideal, but money
We need a CM who understands that a football needs to be passed
We need a Winger, Indy and Lindy can cover the 4th spot, again, not ideal, but money
Then we need to sell 3 of those Strikers and buy a new 1

So if you ask me what we need, I would say we need to sell a few players and then replace them.

If we dont trust Patto and when I say we, I mean SD, if hes not to be trusted then he needs to leave, thus we then need a new RB, as you can see, we currently have 3.
1 of Holgate or Keane needs to leave, keep the other as 4th choice, not ideal, but money
We need a Winger, Indy and Lindy can cover the 4th spot, again, not ideal, but money

So if you ask me what we need, I would say we need to sell a few players and then replace them.
...like it's just Dyche who doesn't trust him.

...like it's just Dyche who doesn't trust him.
Hes the only 1 that matters in this case Dave.

I havent liked what ive seen, but then I dont feel like hes been given a proper run out, injuries and us being weapons grade havent helped.

If you and others want a new RB, then a decision needs taking regarding the 3 we already have, you are even championing Garner in other threads.

Bit deceptive as despite starting alot centrally his heat map says he drifts out right alot and has played as one of two number tens on the right for Frankfurt. Anyway regardless we need another winger with pace.

Attachments

• unnamed-8-1.webp
    unnamed-8-1.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
  • unnamed-9-1.webp
    unnamed-9-1.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
João Virgínia (HG)
Billy Crellin (HG)

Right Backs (3)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson
Ashley Young (HG)

Left Backs (1)
Vitaliy Mykolenko

Centre Backs (5)
Jarrad Branthwaite (HG)
James Tarkowski (HG)
Jake O'Brien
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)

Midfield (6)
Idrissa Gueye
James Garner (HG)
Tim Iroegbunam (UA)
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Iliman Ndiaye (HG)
Jesper Lindstrøm

Wide Forwards (2)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Jack Harrison (HG)

Strikers (4)
Youssef Chermiti (UA)
Beto
Neal Maupay

we can’t sell what anybody doesn’t want

and as for DCL if he’s greedy to suitors we can’t help that

Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
João Virgínia (HG)
Billy Crellin (HG)

Right Backs (3)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson
Ashley Young (HG)

Left Backs (1)
Vitaliy Mykolenko

Centre Backs (5)
Jarrad Branthwaite (HG)
James Tarkowski (HG)
Jake O'Brien
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)

Midfield (6)
Idrissa Gueye
James Garner (HG)
Tim Iroegbunam (UA)
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Iliman Ndiaye (HG)
Jesper Lindstrøm

Wide Forwards (2)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Jack Harrison (HG)

Strikers (4)
Youssef Chermiti (UA)
Beto
Neal Maupay

Keane, Holgate and Maupay to depart for sure. Could leave Virginia and DCL. We need minimum another left back, midfielder, winger and if Virginia goes a backup goalie and if DCL does go a striker.

Bit deceptive as despite starting alot centrally his heat map says he drifts out right alot and has played as one of two number tens on the right for Frankfurt. Anyway regardless we need another winger with pace.

Yeh but I don't consider this a winger myself. A winger is someone who stays wide, not drifts in and out, we are desperate for width in this team but all our wide players want to play centrally.

Hes the only 1 that matters in this case Dave.

I havent liked what ive seen, but then I dont feel like hes been given a proper run out, injuries and us being weapons grade havent helped.

If you and others want a new RB, then a decision needs taking regarding the 3 we already have, you are even championing Garner in other threads.

IMO we have no RB.

That''s where I start from.

Patterson is the only one - theoretically - who'll get us a fee we can put toward a RB.

I sincerely hope Dyche has made it plain to Thelwell that one of his jobs this summer is to find a fee for Patterson.

Not since Coleman was at his best 4/5 years ago has this position not been a weakness.

They're both greedy, but someone will blink before the end of the window
Only 1 party is greedy.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin: Newcastle end transfer talks for Everton striker​

Dominic Calvert-Lewin has a year left on his Everton contract and was a player Newcastle boss Eddie Howe had been monitoring for several years; a £40m deal has proved too costly

I love him, but 40m is a bit much.

Only 1 party is greedy.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin: Newcastle end transfer talks for Everton striker​

Dominic Calvert-Lewin has a year left on his Everton contract and was a player Newcastle boss Eddie Howe had been monitoring for several years; a £40m deal has proved too costly

I love him, but 40m is a bit much.
He’s right. It’s way over the top right now

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back