Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Harrison is on loan and not very good. If he has to ride the bench because we bring someone else in, then so be it. Find a developmental guy next year to take his spot.
Again, I don’t care about Harrison, or McNeil - I don't think either are very good. I am talking about being able to attract talent.

And tell the above to Dyche. No matter who we bring in, I fully expect Harrison and McNeil to be the two most regularly selected wingers.

Well, I think that's why Rodriguez makes sense. Decent left back but has been playing left CB for the last couple of seasons. If they could manage to convince him, it would allow them to loan out Holgate and sell Keane. We'd have 4 cbs and a back up LB whilst having brought in a small amount of money too.
Sell both, or pay up Holgate’s contract as he needs shifting whatever it takes. Not inspiring for other young defenders seeing this clown getting game time.

Again, I don’t care about Harrison, or McNeil - I don't think either are very good. I am talking about being able to attract talent.

And tell the above to Dyche. No matter who we bring in, I fully expect Harrison and McNeil to be the two most regularly selected wingers.
If Dyche agrees to a big money signing, that means he acknowledges the need and he will play his new man. At least I hope we wouldn’t be spunking 20mil on a new winger if that wasn’t the case.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back