Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

We don't sign random players from South America.

1722469972366.webp

Well IF true the interesting factor is us putting in an offer rather than just an enquiry, because that would surely indicate we anticipate movement on DCL or Beto.

Mate, the No from Tammy Abraham to Everton and others is from Toffee Blues, they are tier 9 billion, nothing unless it's from Transfer.com or team talk, nothing original from these guys! close to the level of football insider

Did I hear wrong, didn't Dyche say post game, that it's unlikely no more incomings until we sell?
This is what the Echo quoted;

Asked whether he anticipated anymore players to follow O’Brien, Iliman Ndiaye, Jack Harrison, Tim Iroegbunam and Jesper Lindstrom, he said: “I don’t think so with the finances that we have got, or haven’t, as the case may be. But we will have to wait and see.”

That supposed dyche quote doesn't make sense, its very evident everton us trying to sign another winger currently if leeds weren't so paesnickety about the size of the initial installment , gnonto would be here from what I've read. Also you would have to think they're going to at least bring an onana replacement even it's a loan. I still think there's more to come pertaining to transfers but I've been by everton before lol

That supposed dyche quote doesn't make sense, its very evident everton us trying to sign another winger currently if leeds weren't so paesnickety about the size of the initial installment , gnonto would be here from what I've read. Also you would have to think they're going to at least bring an onana replacement even it's a loan. I still think there's more to come pertaining to transfers but I've been by everton before lol

Just look at what was said prior to the window opening by both Thelwell and Dyche, was pretty much a repeat statement about finances etc, since then we've signed players, I wouldn't worry about what's being said, its the club portraying deals they go into have to have the selling club understand the way we will try to negotiate payments

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back