Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Neither of them are strikers and not really goal scorers either. It's goals we need. Nothing else really matters until we add goals to the side.
If it's goals you want, then you want the Sean Dyche thread, his teams average 40 goals a season and we scored 40 goals last season.

And will probably score 40 this season, no matter who we sign.

If it's goals you want, then you want the Sean Dyche thread, his teams average 40 goals a season and we scored 40 goals last season.

And will probably score 40 this season, no wonder who we sign.
I'm not really a Dyche fan either but it's not just him. There's a clear lack of quality in the squad in front of goal and in the final third. I dont think changing manager solves that problem - it's a recruitment issue.

I'm not really a Dyche fan either but it's not just him. There's a clear lack of quality in the squad in front of goal and in the final third. I dont think changing manager solves that problem - it's a recruitment issue.
There is an issue with the current crop of forward players but Dyche's setup could have Haaland up top and he wouldn't score that many imo, its a system that is designed to grind out results not score goals and win games comfortably. I'm with @Goat on this one tbh.

I disagree strongly.

4th best defence in the league.

Attack is a swear word for Sean Dyche.
I dont see how anyone can watch us play and not believe there is a lack of quality in attacking areas.

It's not just Dyche or just the players for me. It's both.

Better coaching will help the situation but it won't stop us constantly picking the wrong final pass, or missing the target from 10 yards out.

I dont see how anyone can watch us play and not believe there is a lack of quality in attacking areas.

It's not just Dyche or just the players for me. It's both.

Better coaching will help the situation but it won't stop us constantly picking the wrong final pass, or missing the target from 10 yards out.
Would snap your hand off for a CM who can pass a ball and a fullback who passes the halfway line.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back