Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

The prospect of any of the back 4 we’ve seen in pre season actually playing in Premier League games is frankly terrifying.

Fact coleman is still our starting RB is terrifying.

I love him but if im being honest he hasnt been a starting PL level RB since his leg break. He can do a job for a game or two but not consistently.

I think if we as a club had our crap together he'd probably of retired two seasons ago.

Fact coleman is still our starting RB is terrifying.

I love him but if im being honest he hasnt been a starting PL level RB since his leg break. He can do a job for a game or two but not consistently.

I think if we as a club had our crap together he'd probably of retired two seasons ago.
His fans though think he’s still our best right back should lead us out at BMD next year. Him or young will start b Brighton

His fans though think he’s still our best right back should lead us out at BMD next year. Him or young will start b Brighton
He’s the best of what we got at present
I’d love to see a 24/25 experienced RFB come in but I can’t see it happening while Patterson is still here
Colman will for sentiment sake lead us out in the first game at BMD
It may well be his last game for the club

This squad if we hit any injury crisis is bottom of the table ready.
This is the same squad and manager that finished comfortably mid-table on points earned last summer, with only one notable loss in Onana (who didn't start games for us at the end of last season) and a few upgrades in Ndiaye, O'Brien and Lindstrom.

Bottom of the table is wide of the mark my friend

This is the same squad and manager that finished comfortably mid-table on points earned last summer, with only one notable loss in Onana (who didn't start games for us at the end of last season) and a few upgrades in Ndiaye, O'Brien and Lindstrom.

Bottom of the table is wide of the mark my friend
Yes but we start the season with injuries to Tarkowski and Branthwaite, also the promoted teams simply cannot be bad as those last season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back