Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

What would you call people who absolutely panic after a defeat in a meaningless pre season friendly ?
People who panic that we will be relegated weeks before a ball is kicked in anger, even though the squad is clearly stronger already and last season with a paper thin squad , with a points deduction, we were still well clear of relegation at the end.

Realistically, we should be somewhere around mid table this season.
Also I am hoping for a left back to come in still, a central midfielder and a striker if DCL leaves.
Another winger as well on the right but I am hoping that Mills and Dixon will get a part to play there instead.

How do you know they are panicking? And I don’t know if it’s escaped your notice, we’ve been through all this crap again and again year after year. Mocking people for a difference of opinion isn’t any better than the people you are criticising. If people want to be cheeed off about it they can.

And @Brisan123 i asked you the question

He’s the best of what we got at present
I’d love to see a 24/25 experienced RFB come in but I can’t see it happening while Patterson is still here
Colman will for sentiment sake lead us out in the first game at BMD
It may well be his last game for the club
Im
Not sure he is the best. I think all 3 are poor, the upside is Patterson is young and may kick on, Coleman or young v Mitoma on the opening day count be a car crash

Think the business done this summer so far is smart and way better than we expected. The next tranche hinges on loans, deals with low downpayments or the money from another sale.

Shop out DCL, Maupay, Keane and Holgate you’ll see some movement but I’d bank on those all being end of window deals

He’s the best of what we got at present
I’d love to see a 24/25 experienced RFB come in but I can’t see it happening while Patterson is still here
Colman will for sentiment sake lead us out in the first game at BMD
It may well be his last game for the club
Dixon looks to have a future at Premiership level, I would like to see him get a start in the next couple of games to see if he can cope.
Signing another right back may make it difficult to give Dixon some minutes in the team although he could also be used on the right wing to get some experience.
That is where Seamus started with Everton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back