Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Wtf. Why should he? He is a proud Irish man and a fantastic servant to this club.
His best days are in his past but age hits everyone. If he is giving 100% and manager want to select him that’s not Coleman’s fault

Err because it's just a sensible thing to do at his age? Most international players do it unless you have an ego like Ronaldo.

He quite clearly cannot jungle both now.

Surely the minimum would be that we fill all of our loan spots?

So that means you’d hope we would get 3 more in (1 domestic and 2 from abroad).

In Spain, given we were linked to Fermin Torres (CM) from Barcelona, he could be one of the loan players. Alternatively, Carlo may let us have someone like Nico Paz or Dani Ceballos for a year, there is definitely a couple of players who will struggle to get games for them this year with the talent they have.

As for Italy, Weston Mckennie and Milik from Juventus have had tentative links recently. However, the likes of Zeki Celik from Roma or Chukweze would be better suited to what we need in my view and may be available on an initial loan with option to buy.

In France, Colin Dagba from PSG is probably a cheap option to provide defensive cover.

In Germany, Bayern have a few young wingers (Vidovic, Irakunda) who may be up for grabs given they have signed Olise.

That is just from looking at the very top teams.

Personally and it sounds opportunistic but I think we should be hiring a few French Football scouts as consultants to give us some insight into who the emerging talents are from that league and we can use that to exploit the financial instability clubs over there are going through.
Why would we need French football scouts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we have Zat

Oh you mean for over 18s
I’m sure we have scouts in all the major leagues across Europe

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back