Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Which would drop down to 20/25m if anyone actually came in now I think
It may well do (I think it certainly will do later in the window). DCL's wage demands will also drop down too in the same way I imagine.

FWIW I don't think it's all about money for DCL, though. Everton have offered him a very lucrative deal.

Newcastle signing a forward now.

20 year old from Sheff Utd, very much plays like Dom.

Hard to see who would take him now. Fulham (though don’t think Silva was ever a fan), Palace maybe, Bournemouth if they loose Solanke.

Maybe a club abroad.

Last edited:
Newcastle signing a forward now.

20 year old from Sheff Utd, very much plays like Dom.

Hard to see who would take him now. Fulham (though don’t think Silva was ever a fan), Palace maybe, Bournemouth if they loose Solanke.

Maybe a club abroad.

I don't think anyone will be offering him anywhere near the wages we're offering him.

Been made to look a bit of a tit tbh by his management and his performances during pre season.

I don't think anyone will be offering him anywhere near the wages we're offering him.

Been made to look a bit of a tit tbh by his management and his performances during pre season.

Other thing is mate if you have a straight up choice between him and Toney come the end of the window and we and Brentford are forced to drop our prices - do you go for Toney or Dom….

people seem to forget there is an overseas market

lookman is thriving at atalanta

godfrey just joined them as well recently

dcl could easily get a move abroad, even saudi arabia if he really wanted to

It’s how much you get for him though - that’s the issue at play for me.

When you’re selling a player you want, 2 things, 1. Be an unwilling seller, 2. Competing interest.

I don’t really care where he goes if he’s not signing, I want the best deal for the club.

Last edited:
Other thing is mate if you have a straight up choice between him and Toney come the end of the window and we and Brentford are forced to drop our prices - do you go for Toney or Dom….
Uh in that scenario it's going to be toney all day , despite having a lackluster season returning from suspension he displayed at the euros he still has that spark despite being out of form

Uh in that scenario it's going to be toney all day , despite having a lackluster season returning from suspension he displayed at the euros he still has that spark despite being out of form

Yeah if we could, I’d swap them in the morning mate, throw Brentford 15 mill and Maupay.

Doubt we could though.

Last edited:

Also it's one thing if he had been prolific over last season scoring goals galore but it's like he wants a massive wage increase because he pulled off the feat of playing more than half the season without getting injured. I've been very supportive of Dom and always felt the scrutiny over his injuries was excessive. If the wage demands stuff is accurate I think it's very diva like behavior that he hasn't earned yet

Didn't realise Rodrigo Muniz has been at fulham since 2021, thought they signed him last season.

Thought he was excellent in the second half of the season for them, great player. fulham got a bargain there for only 8 mil

wish we made those type of signings instead of 30 mil on Beto and 30 mil on Chermiti
Don't think Chermiti was much more than half that mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back