Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I mean, you probably shouldnt let it sink in...and dont let Goat trying to troll with a slightly higher number every time fool you. Its 42m. The total if they ran out their contracts would be 66m.
Still rather outrageous isn't it really, especially since the youngest - and cheapest - of the three looks markedly better than the other two yet is still basically completely unproven. Absolutely diabolical recruitment.

True, but with Maupay some team will take him, he ticks the boxes of experience, a position most teams need cover in, and has scored goals in this league.
Has to go for me attitude when he was out on loan celebrating the brighton goal was it i am pretty sure. Also just well his play just never going work here imo to slow and well his finishing was pathetic.
We really have to be bidding for Johnathan Rowe if he's going for under £10m.
Agree or atleast bid to put pressure in leeds i think if did get a deal like that if we did buy and did not work out would still have value to sell on

I mean, you probably shouldnt let it sink in...and dont let Goat trying to troll with a slightly higher number every time fool you. Its 42m. The total if they ran out their contracts would be 66m.
What?

Beto 25m plus 20m wages
Chermo 15m plus 12m wages
Maupay 12m plus 12m wages

52m in fees, 44m in wages.

We could have loaned Mbappe for that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back