Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

as it stands the only striker people seem to want to keep is chermiti and he's going to be injured for god knows how long

beto is constantly linked to a move away for 20 mil
dcl wont sign a contract so people want to sell him and get a decent fee
no one likes maupay

bit screwed aren't we

Whats Big Victor up to these days...?

He was good at hitting the floor...

I mean, you probably shouldnt let it sink in...and dont let Goat trying to troll with a slightly higher number every time fool you. Its 42m. The total if they ran out their contracts would be 66m.
That's still a lot of money for two limited players and one prospect, however. Particularly as they were all signed in a period of time when we've been under difficult financial circumstances. Forwards definitely seem to be a blind spot for Thelwell. I'm not encouraged by the consistent links to Broja either, tbh.

Still rather outrageous isn't it really, especially since the youngest - and cheapest - of the three looks markedly better than the other two yet is still basically completely unproven. Absolutely diabolical recruitment.
Oh certainly, I always figured it was outrageous enough to not need embellishments. For example nobody needs to pretend we paid more for Bolasie then we did. Heck, if we paid "only" 15m for him it would have still been a travesty.

I am still hopeful for that Chermiti fellow.

Oh certainly, I always figured it was outrageous enough to not need embellishments. For example nobody needs to pretend we paid more for Bolasie then we did. Heck, if we paid "only" 15m for him it would have still been a travesty.

I am still hopeful for that Chermiti fellow.
On 29 August 2023, Beto joined Premier League club Everton on a four-year deal for a reported fee of around £25.8 million (€30 million)

On 11 August 2023, Chermiti signed a four-year contract with Premier League club Everton, for a fee of €12.5 million, which could rise to €15 million with add-ons.

Everton have completed the signing of striker Neal Maupay from Premier League rivals Brighton for a fee of £15m.

Can you explain how you get 41m please mate?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back