Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

as it stands the only striker people seem to want to keep is chermiti and he's going to be injured for god knows how long

beto is constantly linked to a move away for 20 mil
dcl wont sign a contract so people want to sell him and get a decent fee
no one likes maupay

bit screwed aren't we
2 seasons ago we had just maupay all season and stayed up l. We'll be fine

Echos my own thoughts now on the matter.

That's the reality. Currently no market. If Toney isn't going DCL isn't.

It may even be that we could get him to sign a deal if we offer him better terms. It seems the club is reluctant, which is understandable.

He either has a great season, and probably gets the money he wants elsewhere, and we finish top half. Or he does similar to last season and we sign him up. If he's constantly injured, he will just be let go.

What?

Beto 25m plus 20m wages
Chermo 15m plus 12m wages
Maupay 12m plus 12m wages

52m in fees, 44m in wages.

We could have loaned Mbappe for that.

On 29 August 2023, Beto joined Premier League club Everton on a four-year deal for a reported fee of around £25.8 million (€30 million)

On 11 August 2023, Chermiti signed a four-year contract with Premier League club Everton, for a fee of €12.5 million, which could rise to €15 million with add-ons.

Everton have completed the signing of striker Neal Maupay from Premier League rivals Brighton for a fee of £15m.

Can you explain how you get 41m please mate?
Where, pray tell, are you getting those figures from? Is it the BBC?

That's the reality. Currently no market. If Toney isn't going DCL isn't.

It may even be that we could get him to sign a deal if we offer him better terms. It seems the club is reluctant, which is understandable.

He either has a great season, and probably gets the money he wants elsewhere, and we finish top half. Or he does similar to last season and we sign him up. If he's constantly injured, he will just be let go.

….generally agree but I’m not sure he’s after a better deal with us. I don’t know what his intentions are.

I’ve seen it said he’s not signing because the ownership issue hasn’t been resolved, not sure I really believe that. If he wants to run his deal down, I do agree he’ll want to perform well to increase demand and put himself in a great position.

Where, pray tell, are you getting those figures from? Is it the BBC?
We haven't spent a lot on attackers given we sold attackers for over 200m in the last 4 years, but spent a bit over 70m for Dwight (17), Beto (25), Maupay (12), Ndiaye (18), Chermiti (12+addons) + a couple of minor fees for Danjuma, Grey etc.

Overall, 2nd least spending of all teams (only Brentford lower, but they have -150m overall) and by far the highest net.+

Again mate, can you explain how you get 41m?

Every source I can find indicates the prices I quoted above, if you have other figures, I would be glad to receive them my friend.
So you don't know where you get your numbers from? I get it from transfer sites and salary sites, cross checked by the Everton accounts. Transfermarkt tends to be almost exactly accurate with Everyone accounts.

For example, Richarlisons sale to Spurs. How much do you think he sold for?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back