Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Sky sports and the guardian both said £25.75/26m for Beto. BBC said up to £30m. Telegraph and mirror also reported £26m.

Chermiti - daily mail £15m, guardian £12.5 with £2.5m add ons, bbc £15m

Maupay - bbc and daily mail both say £15m. Can’t see any other figures as others are all undisclosed.

I think Beto was also mentioned at £21.5 & £23.5mil because amounts were in euros.

Chermiti also the same, mentioned in euros.

Maupay £12mil

….it’s ignorant because you don’t know what issues posters have in life. I have had real problems with my vision the last 3 years, I read some of my own posts back and laugh to myself at the mistakes. People have dislexia, others struggled attending school or have learning difficulties.

Bez’s post was fine. This is a football forum and all that matters is that people make themselves understood. An apology would’ve been more appropriate than the shocking arrogance of your response above, much more a reflection of who you are than he is.

...am I allowed to ironically correct the spelling of dyslexia 👀

I think Beto was also mentioned at £21.5 & £23.5mil because amounts were in euros.

Chermiti also the same, mentioned in euros.

Maupay £12mil
Ok but I’ve just told you exactly where I have got my figures having just looked them up. So I think I’ll stick with them for now in the absence of no one else providing any other proof

Ok but I’ve just told you exactly where I have got my figures having just looked them up. So I think I’ll stick with them for now in the absence of no one else providing any other proof

€25million

Everton have signed Udinese striker Beto on a four-year contract. The Athletic reported on Sunday that the Premier League side had made positive progress in their bid to sign the 25-year-old, who will cost €25million (£21.5m, $27m) plus €5m in potential add-ons with no payment due until the next financial year.Aug 29, 2023

Athletic.

….it’s ignorant because you don’t know what issues posters have in life. I have had real problems with my vision the last 3 years, I read some of my own posts back and laugh to myself at the mistakes. People have dislexia, others struggled attending school or have learning difficulties.

Bez’s post was fine. This is a football forum and all that matters is that people make themselves understood. An apology would’ve been more appropriate than the shocking arrogance of your response above, much more a reflection of who you are than he is.
More virtue signalling. If you are going to start using that argument then nobody would say anything cutting or critical for fear of offending and the forum would become a rather dull place.

€25million

Everton have signed Udinese striker Beto on a four-year contract. The Athletic reported on Sunday that the Premier League side had made positive progress in their bid to sign the 25-year-old, who will cost €25million (£21.5m, $27m) plus €5m in potential add-ons with no payment due until the next financial year.Aug 29, 2023

Athletic.
So €25m + €5m is €30m which is how much in £……

Oh yes, £25.75m

So €25m + €5m is €30m which is how much in £……

Oh yes, £25.75m
Thats magical if the exchange rate at this moment is exactly the same :o

Perhaps its a sign :o

If we take the £21.5mil (doubt any add ons have been triggered) and calculate on his remaining PSR fee its circa £16,125,000.

Meaning the rumoured Atalanta £17mil bid would give us a small PSR profit.

Edit: book profit.

Ayyyyy love us spending the last of our money on a spare centre half for a team that didn't struggle in defence last season. :pint2:
This seems like another one of them things when people moan for years that we don’t do things and then as soon as we do they moan that we have.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back