Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I hope there is some truth to the Richardson rumours, however it doesn't fit in with dyches recent comments about wanting experience if we make another signing. The market dictates decisions I guess. We will see.....

You're also assuming the manager tells the press honestly what we are looking to do, be pretty stupid if he is doing so wouldn't it.

Either way now it's almost certain there will be no further incomings if any until August 30th. As it stands it seems there would have to be a bit of wheeling and dealing done to accommodate any more new signings.

We have what we've got now for the first couple of games and I don't expect any firm links until the last week. Only three weeks left of the window by this Friday so it's not a long wait and all of the jarg can be put aside then. Including Gnonto.

Either way now it's almost certain there will be no further incomings if any until August 30th. As it stands it seems there would have to be a bit of wheeling and dealing done to accommodate any more new signings.

We have what we've got now for the first couple of games and I don't expect any firm links until the last week. Only three weeks left of the window by this Friday so it's not a long wait and all of the jarg can be put aside then. Including Gnonto.
Really?

It's difficult. Very difficult.

We need to sell DCL to get more players in. He wont go because he doesn't want to go.

This player is placing the club's future in jeopardy.

I think that's where we are now. Unless another club want to pay £25M-£30M - plus his reportedly astronomical wages - for a striker who guarantees them 5 or 6 goals per season we're stuck with what we have.
Boo him and give him as much verbal abuse as possible. That'll get him to change his mind.

We need to sell DCL to get more players in. He wont go because he doesn't want to go.

I think that's where we are now. Unless another club want to pay £25M-£30M - plus his reportedly astronomical wages - for a striker who guarantees them 5 or 6 goals per season we're stuck with what we have.
He will go on the last day of the window.

You can’t accuse one player of putting the club’s future in jeopardy. The owner and his substandard directors have already done that.

Any player is going to go for the best deal for them, not for the club, because it’s a business not a sport.

We do have a sell on yup, but personally don't see someone like Richarlison taking the money over playing in a top league

It's a weird one because it would go against his previous stances on politics but at the same time when you read about how poor he was as a child and how much he invests in certain charities and causes, the money would be lifechanging for his family and community.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back