Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It's difficult. Very difficult.

We need to sell DCL to get more players in. He wont go because he doesn't want to go.

This player is placing the club's future in jeopardy.

I think that's where we are now. Unless another club want to pay £25M-£30M - plus his reportedly astronomical wages - for a striker who guarantees them 5 or 6 goals per season we're stuck with what we have.

Let's hope he's vilified as much as Barkley was for messing the club about.

….linked early in the window, Dyche regularly complaining that we fail to keep possession and this lad certainly looks the type to look after the football.

Doubt we have any monies, no idea how much he’d cost and reports he’s off to Spurs but he looks the part and hasn’t got his own thread ;)
The French clubs seem more open to taking low down-payment

When you have a wage budget and structure like we have though, you cant afford to just leave players by the wayside in favor for incomings, 25 squad numbers is a large amount for a regular league season

We had 27 players last season make an appearance for the first team including cup games (that includes 1 game Warrington, 1 game Onyango + Maupay, Iwobi & Cannon). 21 players made over 10 first team appearances! 25 would be to high.
agreed 25 is to high its quality over quantity that I'm thinking of even the starting first 11 isn't strong enough out of the 25

….linked early in the window, Dyche regularly complaining that we fail to keep possession and this lad certainly looks the type to look after the football.

Doubt we have any monies, no idea how much he’d cost and reports he’s off to Spurs but he looks the part and hasn’t got his own thread ;)
Think I put in here last month we’re interested in him, we’re moving towards a recruitment style that’s more about ‘profile’ which means that if we miss out on one/two we’ve got similar alternatives rather than just buying four number tens in one window…

Richardson is in the top of that bracket to fit the ‘Onana’ profile but no idea how far along we are with it.

I hope there is some truth to the Richardson rumours, however it doesn't fit in with dyches recent comments about wanting experience if we make another signing. The market dictates decisions I guess. We will see.....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back