Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

So to return to this post, I actually got Chermo and Maupay mixed up.

Chermo was 12.5m and Maupay was 15m.

So it was 52.5m in fees and 44m in wages, over the length of their contracts.

Using your figures

Beto 4 year deal -20m wages
Chermiti 4 year deal 12 million wages
Maupay 3 year deal - 12m wages

So according to you Goat

Beto is on 96k per week
Chermiti is on 58k per week
Maupay is on 77k per week

Also using your figures each of the three has triggered all clauses and addons .

Sorry mate, but bull crap

Using your figures

Beto 4 year deal -20m wages
Chermiti 4 year deal 12 million wages
Maupay 3 year deal - 12m wages

So according to you Goat

Beto is on 96k per week
Chermiti is on 58k per week
Maupay is on 77k per week

Also using your figures each of the three has triggered all clauses and addons .

Sorry mate, but bull crap
Reported foul language

If they don't get triggered well they don't exist in terms of what you pay.

Do you think Beto or Maupay triggered any?

It's like people trying to slate the club always quoting we didn't get Dele fir free and he cost 20m cos of clauses, errrm how do those statements look now that he's out of contract and we paid spurs ....yup, zero.
Yes I certainly imagine Beto has, Maupay possibly too. It was most likely appearance based fees (as why would they stick trophy based fees in there etc?)

I've not seen this lad other than dipping into the Olympics but at the price quoted (spread over a few years) it would surely be a better use of funds than a one year loan for Phillips

That's pretty high in terms of numbers.

Some trimming needs doing before we bring more in.
We need a core of what 16-17 players pushing each week for the first 11 and putting pressure on the ones who have the shirt and if when selected make it hard to shift unfortunately the 25 man squad at present isn't filled with that number

FD3D0DB7-AEDB-44EA-9125-40B93048CEE3.webp

😉.

Looks like the now-prolific Beto might be staying after all.

although i also have my doubts on Beto i think it will be good to keep him for now.
With Chermiti out and not sure how he will fare this season we cant sell DCL AND Beto with 3,5 weeks to go in the window thinking we can sign 2 good strikers in return. We dont have the finances, strikers are hard to find or there will be a lot of competition. And besides will it be an upgrade (e.g Broja).

We should sell DCL and get Gnonto and a striker. Then look at Beto in January or next summer

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back