Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Rumours of spurs bring interested in Jimmy Garner. Wonder how much we could get for him

We are not selling Jame Garner mate.

40mil offer and I reckon we would. Everyone is for a sale at a price. Cheers from the past tho. Whats the future like? Do we get a late summer?

He was linked with Spurs in January (?) or around then at least.

Rumoured fee £30mil.

Only has 2 years on his deal, no news on him extending and a poster not long back said he was looking for a big salary bump.

That's obscene
Pretty sure I saw more news recently about them having more incomings on the way too

I make it 41 players.

They can name 25, as long as they have 8 HG players, im not sure they do, but cba checking.

Roughly 16 players are underage, so that leaves 25 players.

Which means they could technically keep all those players, thats just crazy.

41 player squad, as you do.

Everton have 25, but some are underage.

Pretty clear money will have to come in.

FWIW they really were confident on Gnonto a few weeks ago. And Everton are denying they had a bid rejected but it's coming from Leeds that they did.

Regardless, Everton haven't got more than £8-9m max to put down and given the takeover uncertainty, it's probably not even that now.

I do think there'll be more business. But do worry if there's no takeover news (and by that I mean, into exclusivity talks) by the end of August, it probably just has to be a case of 'go with what we've got' purely because of cash flow.

And arguably, a sale would be required -- because that's the last chance to get a big one-off cash injection until January.

Beto sale is a no brainer.

Size of the Chelsea squad, double ours:

View attachment 267916

We still have a domestic loan space :)

He was linked with Spurs in January (?) or around then at least.

Rumoured fee £30mil.

Only has 2 years on his deal, no news on him extending and a poster not long back said he was looking for a big salary bump.
Get Richy off them lol. If they get Solanke Richy will be further down the pecking order

Get Richy off them lol. If they get Solanke Richy will be further down the pecking order

IMG_9840.webp

So we just ignore add ons as if they don’t exist?

If they don't get triggered well they don't exist in terms of what you pay.

Do you think Beto or Maupay triggered any?

It's like people trying to slate the club always quoting we didn't get Dele fir free and he cost 20m cos of clauses, errrm how do those statements look now that he's out of contract and we paid spurs ....yup, zero.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back