Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It's a learning experience for you. You should be flattered that I have taken the time to educate you.

I can see now that my actions were misguided and that you will continue with these illiterate posts despite my guidance.

Ignorant;
Lacking knowledge, uneducated.

I'd say the reverse would be true in this case.

I've never claimed to be "clever".

Reading a post and having to stop/start multiple times is easily fixed.
Well in.

So is DCL staying?
arteta-arsenal.gif

Weaker if hes replacing Haaland? Of course, but the things you mentioned are laughable.

He can pass, he does make runs, I watch him every week at Goodison hanging on the last defender, nobody ever picks him out.

Anyway, its pointless me trying to convince people what DCL offers, I only need to wait till hes no longer managed by the worst manager in the league, then people will be ramming that humble pie down their throat.

Get me a player that can do this.

Mate dyche is not the worst manager in the league. He is very limited and I don’t think he is the long term answer but DCL has not played for one manger his entire career.

When he goes it will not be to a “top” team as he is not good enough for them. He’s in his prime and if he was one of the best CF in the league he would have been subject to bids long before now.

He is a lower level prem striker and will not be improving much more than the level he is currently at

Pretty clear money will have to come in.

FWIW they really were confident on Gnonto a few weeks ago. And Everton are denying they had a bid rejected but it's coming from Leeds that they did.

Regardless, Everton haven't got more than £8-9m max to put down and given the takeover uncertainty, it's probably not even that now.

I do think there'll be more business. But do worry if there's no takeover news (and by that I mean, into exclusivity talks) by the end of August, it probably just has to be a case of 'go with what we've got' purely because of cash flow.

And arguably, a sale would be required -- because that's the last chance to get a big one-off cash injection until January.

Why is Maupay still an Everton player? Surely a team like Southampton would want to take him off our hands for say £8 million.
Think he looks like last day of the window move tbh clubs looking for a striker trying to get a loan
Pretty clear money will have to come in.

FWIW they really were confident on Gnonto a few weeks ago. And Everton are denying they had a bid rejected but it's coming from Leeds that they did.

Regardless, Everton haven't got more than £8-9m max to put down and given the takeover uncertainty, it's probably not even that now.

I do think there'll be more business. But do worry if there's no takeover news (and by that I mean, into exclusivity talks) by the end of August, it probably just has to be a case of 'go with what we've got' purely because of cash flow.

And arguably, a sale would be required -- because that's the last chance to get a big one-off cash injection until January.
Think we will get another two in if honest window is really slow with sales and just take one to make movement across the league. Even with a takeover wont really see massive changes would help if moshiri restrutures the loans

N'Diaye, for me, is the one im least excited by, looks like a skillfull player, but may flatter to deceive and lead to very little actual contribution

its too early to judge though, lets see

His numbers at Sheffield United were great but aside from that im a bit meh.

It’s not a striker I’d be after but we do have a numbers issue. For the 6/8/10 and two wingers we should have ten players (2 per position). We only have 8 - discounting Maupay who will surely be punted.

Hopefully we bring in a wide player that can score goals as that’s something we badly need.

LM: McNeil / Harrison
CM: Iroegbunam / Gana
CM: Garner / Doucoure
RM: Lindstrom
ACM: Ndiaye / Dele? / Maupay?

Was thinking about this around an hour ago. If we sold them Beto and got El-Bilal Toure on loan with an option it would be incredible.

Atalanta were looking at moving on Toure anyway. They also probably want a more proven, experienced striker with the injury to Scamacca. And we have the option to replace a failed signing with last summer’s first choice target. It’s genuinely something that might suit everyone.

Clearly they bought him with a view to use him ae a wide player and he got the major injury. Now theyve had the season to assess him, perhaps the medical side is an issue.

Why do you think they were looking to sell him? I havent seen that anywhere.

Hope a deal similar to lindstrom with a loan fee with an option would be best, could give us more room to go out and sepnd then

Would be ideal. He'd be someone that has that Xfactor up top as well.

That Toure has a crap goalscoring record and an even worse injury record. Why.

View attachment 267821

No. His goals to mins is solid and hes exciting and rapid, quality player.

3 injuries 2 hamstring and 1 muscular, thats the risk.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back