Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I am still very concerned about where the goals are coming from currently.

As it stands, it is another relegation scrap because we just don't score.

We need full backs that can attack and can cross a ball.
Set pieces again no doubt, especially given we have added a couple more big lads to the ranks over the summer.

He barely gets any minutes and a lot of the time when he was getting regular starts they were crap. We can’t afford him anyway like.

He's 25 and accomplished practically nothing. At some point it's the player, not the situation, I mean they were playing Kai Havertz at striker. Everyone constantly talks him up as some goal machine but it's never worked for him.

He's 25 and accomplished practically nothing. At some point it's the player, not the situation, I mean they were playing Kai Havertz at striker. Everyone constantly talks him up as some goal machine but it's never worked for him.
Do they?!

I've often heard people puzzled about how he manages not to be a goal machine but never described as an actual goal machine.

I am still very concerned about where the goals are coming from currently.

As it stands, it is another relegation scrap because we just don't score.

We need full backs that can attack and can cross a ball.
Not wrong but right now we have added NDiaye and Lindstrom only losing Danjuma who did very little overall so that’s an improvement
Our defence was what kept us up and all that’s change is we’ve improved our CB third choice
We got 48 points last season so without deduction nonsense I’d take a small improvement on that given lack of spending power which should give us a safe but a little boring lower midtable season before we move into our new home and can hopefully spend again!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back