Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

He wants Philips if you know you know
And he cost West Ham 3mil plus his wages for half a season. So you figure it out

Also gana had injuries and the afcon, im not sure when he was fit he was left out that offen, 3 or 4 games maximum

Richardson went for 8mil, so what was his down payment 2/3mil plus 1/4th of the wage Philips is on. Not even close to what wed pay for Philips
Is why we cant pay it he prob does want him i dont kno how much we do have left to spend others will kno better than me

He wants Philips if you know you know
And he cost West Ham 3mil plus his wages for half a season. So you figure it out

Also gana had injuries and the afcon, im not sure when he was fit he was left out that offen, 3 or 4 games maximum

Richardson went for 8mil, so what was his down payment 2/3mil plus 1/4th of the wage Philips is on. Not even close to what wed pay for Philips

So debate on here has now reached ‘if you know you know’

Why bother with facts or evidence when you’ve got an unshakeable agenda instead

I wouldn't unless it's at the attacking midfielder role obviously garner doesn't have the goals but I think hes better than mctominay at cm , garner doesn't get the recognition for the tackles and defensive work he engages in and I think hes better at passing than him too but once again that's my viewpoint, I watched more united games than ever wanted to , united had extensive injuries last season and no defensive midfielders healthy except amrabat on loan and he was Mediocre and still mctominay never played as a dm

I dont think posters have seen McTominay play in the last 2 seasons if they think hes a DM/CM.

Hes so far advanced its unreal if hes meant to be either of those.

McTominay would go straight in as a number ten if we bought him under Dyche.

He is basically a number 10 so...?

What has Dyche got to do with it?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.