Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Cherjmiti and Tim are kids, bought buy Thelwell it’s well known dyche wasn’t bothered about us buying Chermiti. Danjuma he never played because dyche picked British prem experienced players ahead of him, even though both at times were shocking.

We all know why we bought Beto, but again the club/dyche would sell in a heartbeat, dyche hardly give him a kick in pre season.

And not sure why you’re bringing up ndaiye and lindstrom, let’s see how they get used by dyche.

can’t have it both ways. Dyche is either making the transfers or Thelwell is. Can’t just pick all the ones that suit your agenda and ignore all the ones that don’t.

The age old Everton/Thelwell/Dyche always do x….well apart from these multiple things that disprove it which are all oddly individual exceptions. Same way he doesn’t play any young players apart from the obvious ones, the good ones, the experienced ones, and the ones the fans forced him to play.

can’t have it both ways. Dyche is either making the transfers or Thelwell is. Can’t just pick all the ones that suit your agenda and ignore all the ones that don’t.

The age old Everton/Thelwell/Dyche always do x….well apart from these multiple things that disprove it which are all oddly individual exceptions. Same way he doesn’t play any young players apart from the obvious ones, the good ones, the experienced ones, and the ones the fans forced him to play.
Dyche and Thelwell are working togetger but, dyche also knows we want to buy young players and not spending money on older players. Because of finances it makes things difficult, Tim is playing because of injuries and lack of options. Similar to last season, we had 3 centre midfielders for 2 positions, 2 of them were 22.

Dyche would want mainly British players if he could I think that’s Obvious, he wants Phillips on loan who will cost a fortune, and could be easily used for a down payment.

Dyche and Thelwell are working togetger but, dyche also knows we want to buy young players and not spending money on older players. Because of finances it makes things difficult, Tim is playing because of injuries and lack of options. Similar to last season, we had 3 centre midfielders for 2 positions, 2 of them were 22.

Dyche would want mainly British players if he could I think that’s Obvious, he wants Phillips on loan who will cost a fortune, and could be easily used for a down payment.

So a player we haven’t bought yet is more compelling evidence than the players we have bought?

Ok

So a player we haven’t bought yet is more compelling evidence than the players we have bought?

Ok
Just the fact he wants Philpps, people at West Ham would tell you not to touch him. we could have easily afforded this Richardson for the money the Phillips loan would cost. But he wants experience for the midfield

I see that Martín Zubimendi just rejected Liverpool after he did the same with Bayern and Arsenal in the recent years. Apparently the contact offer from Sociedad to stay was less than Liverpool and he still choose to stay, I would love players with this type of loyalty at Everton!
Imaging having a player who starred in the European Championship final willing to stay and play for our club...

So, I see those fellas at Football Insider are saying that Utd have reopened talks with Everton and that they have submitted a new bid of £60m plus add-ons, which "they are confident Everton will accept."

Regardless of whether or not it is true (very unlikely), the arrogance Utd have transmitted via the media throughout this process is mindblowing.

The level of reporter in that site, they recruited them from the guys who try to wash your windows at traffic light and give you gypsy curses oh you don't give them money

Man utd fans are an odd fickle bunch. They still see themselves as the biggest club in England and are still obsessed with big name players. McTominay isn't the exotic player those fans want and like even though he has been one of their most consistent players in recent seasons and probably the one player who has given everything he can for them which isn't good enough for that lot it seems.
It's weird regarding the united supporters I socialize with, mctominay is a polarizing player either they completely dismiss his contributions and find him forgettable or like with the two of my friends they've elevated him to a cult figure they idolize and make mctominay pun themed jokes, both of them have more than one mctominay kit its basically a sub culture 😂 for me I'm in the middle hes a decent player but I really think he has defensive lapses that would prevent him from being an asset for us

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back