Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

….probably. I’d actually like Dixon to stay because he might get a chance, especially if another RB isn’t brought in. Saying that, i have no issue if he goes on loan as its an opportunity for the club to assess him.

I think Mills is a bit different. I like him lots but his contract expires next summer & I’m not convinced he’ll be offered a new one.

Baffling if we don't. Granted his injury hasn't done long-term damage he's one of our only academy lads over the last few years I think could definitely do a job.

Baffling if we don't. Granted his injury hasn't done long-term damage he's one of our only academy lads over the last few years I think could definitely do a job.

….bit disappointed he went to Oxford last summer when we kept Dobbin as I thought he was a decent option for us. It was an opportunity but Dyche chose not to utilise him. He’s 21 in October, I’m just not sure they’ll extend his deal. A loan without an extension would be the end, but I suppose they could offer him another year before sending him out.

I hope so, he has something about him.

I doubt there is any team out there who’d adapt their style to suit the mighty Neil Maupay. My biggest issue was when he did play he missed some absolute sitters.. and you can’t blame that on a system.

Launch him to space. Please. 🚀
Thing that was one of his main criticisms at Brighton is he did miss a fair few chances, but due to Brighton having a high chance creation he got a fair few goals. But even then I think all are strikers have been the same since lukaku left.
He will do a job for someone but I don’t think that will be with us.

….bit disappointed he went to Oxford last summer when we kept Dobbin as I thought he was a decent option for us. It was an opportunity but Dyche chose not to utilise him. He’s 21 in October, I’m just not sure they’ll extend his deal. A loan without an extension would be the end, but I suppose they could offer him another year before sending him out.

I hope so, he has something about him.

I mean I wouldn't even send him out. He's the only actual right winger in the entire squad. Fast, direct, uncomplicated, good defensive awareness, good size. The only question mark is what's this knee injury done to him going forwards.

I mean I wouldn't even send him out. He's the only actual right winger in the entire squad. Fast, direct, uncomplicated, good defensive awareness, good size. The only question mark is what's this knee injury done to him going forwards.

….i’d love him to remain as well, he’s a terrific athlete and I totally agree with the ‘uncomplicated’ tag.

….probably. I’d actually like Dixon to stay because he might get a chance, especially if another RB isn’t brought in. Saying that, i have no issue if he goes on loan as its an opportunity for the club to assess him.

I think Mills is a bit different. I like him lots but his contract expires next summer & at 21 I’m not convinced he’ll be offered a new one.
Dixon wont be given the opportunity otherwise Dyche would of tested him during pre season more(like he did with Armstrong)

He renewed Coleman for right back and Young for back up left back.
Its not rocket science.

We wont sign a right back unless Patterson leaves
Yes but he doesn't even play Patto when he is fit we need a long term solution. We also need more than one left back.

I think Mills is a bit different. I like him lots but his contract expires next summer & at 21 I’m not convinced he’ll be offered a new one.
Yeah I like both but Dyche seems to favour experience doesn't he. Anyway we really need to sort out right back especially by the start of next season. If that's playing Patterson when he's fit or selling Patterson and bringing in a new right back backed by Dixon at least its a longer term plan. Sticking with Coleman and Young who end up playing most of the time is a sticking plaster.

The DCL to United media rumours would be welcome.
We need him here this season - the backup is horrific and maybe, just maybe, we'll create more chances with Ndiaye and Lindstrom in the team. He needs about 5 chances to score so we'll need those guys to hit the ground running for Calvin to bag more. It's not worth thinking about what happens if he goes when you consider the track record of Thelwell.

We need him here this season - the backup is horrific and maybe, just maybe, we'll create more chances with Ndiaye and Lindstrom in the team. He needs about 5 chances to score so we'll need those guys to hit the ground running for Calvin to bag more. It's not worth thinking about what happens if he goes when you consider the track record of Thelwell.

Thelwell has never spent decent money on a centre forward.

Maupay £12mil (not signed by Thelwell) & Beto + Chermiti were deferred payments.

Get DCL sold along with Beto & Maupay...then let him sign a CF without 2 hands tied behind his back.

Thelwell has never spent decent money on a centre forward.

Maupay £12mil (not signed by Thelwell) & Beto + Chermiti were deferred payments.

Get DCL sold along with Beto & Maupay...then let him sign a CF without 2 hands tied behind his back.
Yeah but Beto and Maupay aren't getting sold are they. 😐 Therein lies a huge problem.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.