Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

We don’t play to his strengths that’s for sure but he also missed some really good opportunities to score while he was playing. He should have scored in the Derby where Coady had a goal disallowed. Also should have scored against Fulham first game of the Season I think it was. He could have easily had 5 or 6 goals with the chances he missed. His one goal he got against West Ham was a nice goal to hopefully someone comes in for him he’s not a bad player just not what we need.

I was going to mention that Fulham game. First half team did play to his strengths and he hit one past the past and also shot straight at Leno when through.

If one of those goes in perhaps he has a redemption season and scores 10 + but he didn't so I'd rather just try to get him out permanently now.

He's doubled down

1723663478480.jpeg

See Tanner Tessmann's move to Fiorentina fell through, same as Inter, sounds like agent shennanigans. If not would still love to grab him considering the fee.
Weird one that, what could he possibly be demanding that’s destroying these deals? Surely it’s the agent’s job to facilitate a move to a much bigger club not scupper it. Quite a few more deals than usual seem to be falling through this summer, hopefully clubs finally drawing the line on agents fees etc.

If it wasn’t for the price, I could see it. No shot we are in for 28 mil.

It will be the usual conversation. Kev phones up and says we're interested and then asks if we can have them for free, promising we will pay for them sometime in the future when the stadium is making us a few extra £££ and Moshiri has sold out to a consortium of Bezos, Musk and Zuckerberg. Now and then he gets a surprising "go on then"... like with Chermitti and Beto.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.