Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Leeds fans are going crazy about this, they love Rutter and was told they would have more investment this season and now half their squad is gone.

I cant see Gnonto going now after this news.

Or, the fact theyre prepared to sell Rutter may mean theyve masked their need to sell and got good fees.

Gnonto could be a last minute sale.

BBC ? Kin ell.

Like the only people that seem to report just factual football news.

But you still didn't answer my question? I also got £25m-30m for Beto on Sky and The Guardian. Are all 3 crap then because they don't support your argument?

You even agreed Chermiti was £15m in your post - not all addons are achieved, but we're still committed to possibly paying £15m.

Also Maupay: are you saying a Director of Football that joins a club Feb 2022, isn't involved in signing a striker in August 2022??? Seriously? Thelwell even has quotes when we signed him:

Everton Director of Football Kevin Thelwell added: “Neal is a player who has proven himself in the Premier League over the past three seasons and he is hungry to hit the ground running with Everton.

“We believe he will add an extra dimension to our attack and complements the existing players we have at the top end of the pitch."

If you believe he wasn't involved that's more damning of him than anything.

Or... Ipswich that desperate to strengthen that they would risk paying £192k per week in loan fees and wages for a player with a poor injury record, who hasn't played a decent game of football since 2021... Great swerve by Everton.

Say this is it, offering City the best deal on wages. They can to their revenue increase hugely this season.

I wanted Phillips as i think he improves us, but center midfield wasn't a priority in my opinion. Im all in on Tim.

If we are signing anyone else id be more content with a right winger or full back/s.

Or... Ipswich that desperate to strengthen that they would risk paying £192k per week in loan fees and wages for a player with a poor injury record, who hasn't played a decent game of football since 2021... Great swerve by Everton.
Yeah, I see it like this too. Ipswich can take that risk.
Say this is it, offering City the best deal on wages. They can to their revenue increase hugely this season.

I wanted Phillips as i think he improves us, but center midfield wasn't a priority in my opinion. Im all in on Tim.

If we are signing anyone else id be more content with a right winger or full back/s.

We need one more in CM, either a starter or cover for numbers but Phillips for me has always been far too risky as an option.

100%. Pace out wide and cover at fullback is way more of a priority for us. Philips wipes out a huge chunk of our budget. Not worth it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back