Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Agree from some of those clips, but with that being the case, why have there been rumours about him leaving all summer? Would have thought De Rossi himself would have enjoyed moulding a similar player to him??

Could also be a bit if a case of him being very much one of Mourinhos players, he did play over 40 odd games last year though too.

Speculation but could be a bit of him being like De Rossi was and the manger being frustrated he can't do everything he could - not many can tbf - was one of the greats imo De Rossi, still remember the stories of Hoodle getting frustrated with his team and grabbing the ball in training and showing them how he could lol

Have I seriously just read people advocating the signing of Kieran Tierney on loan or for actual pounds Sterling? Jesus. H. Christ people. Take a look out your windows or get outside every now and again for the sake of yourself and everyone else.
OK I take it back, I Iooked at his injury record and it's awful. If he was fit and had proven it maybe on loan but yeah swerve

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back