Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Yeah I was thinking if he did go the way to sell it (to some extent anyway) would be with someone coming in part-exchange.

That or we announce Richy on loan the same day.
I really don't think there's any way to sell this. Nor will they attempt to spin it other than the usual Pr of 'player requested transfer/refused to train'.

There is no positive way to frame it

I really don't think there's any way to sell this. Nor will they attempt to spin it other than the usual Pr of 'player requested transfer/refused to train'.

There is no positive way to frame it
Agree dont think it is id still be angry about it just the mess the club is at and well can you be surprised if did happen with who is in charge. Is going to br a big finish to the end this window for us if we do get offers for dcl Branthwaite is clear we need to sell and bring in players.

Our valuation for Branthwaite is very, very high. If any club in world football was willing to meet it, it would be absolutely game changing to the club in terms of stabilising a club which has had two failed takeover bids, a stadium to complete, and a squad with key areas to improve. I could not give a toss if Jarrad went to Liverpool if they're willing to stump up the cash
65m is not game changing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back