Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Our valuation for Branthwaite is very, very high. If any club in world football was willing to meet it, it would be absolutely game changing to the club in terms of stabilising a club which has had two failed takeover bids, a stadium to complete, and a squad with key areas to improve. I could not give a toss if Jarrad went to Liverpool if they're willing to stump up the cash

Our valuation for Branthwaite is very, very high. If any club in world football was willing to meet it, it would be absolutely game changing to the club in terms of stabilising a club which has had two failed takeover bids, a stadium to complete, and a squad with key areas to improve. I could not give a toss if Jarrad went to Liverpool if they're willing to stump up the cash
You're mental.

Won't be a popular opinion but I feel completely indifferent to where he goes when he goes, as long as it's for the biggest number we can get- and the bigger the number the gets the fewer clubs there are who can pay it. We are still in a battle for survival on and off the pitch, and for me that battle here and now is bigger than our rivalry with them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back