Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If they had bid 64mil we’d all know about it now, so someone bids 64mil and it’s all kept under wraps. Don’t you think the first thing his agent would do is go and tell Man Utd
Who knows what even goes on these days apparently united had agreed terms without a bid even being accepted. Did Romano not mention a £65m bid yesterday?

Wouldn’t take much notice of Romano these days he’s constantly jumping the gun on transfers. If they’d bid 64mil Paul Joyce and David Ornstien would know about it
Tbh I don’t pay much attention to any of it until it actually happens, over a week to go let’s just see what happens I hope we get some in that’s for sure.

N'Diaye & Lindstrum have been added, just not used yet.

Can you imagine how long it would take for Dyche to give a go for any new signing that comes in now? We might get to see them by Christmas.

May as well not bother wasting any more funds.
We will see them on the carabao cup, that’s when we normally blood new players in, and because the team is a mix of fringe and new players we are always pants. That normally gives the manager the excuse to keep his faves for a few weeks longer.

Buying another striker without getting rid of one of the 3 we have first would also be a brilliant allocation of funds. Looking at the bugger picture, one injury to Tarks or Branthwaite and we'd be left with Keane and Holgate for the long run, then there would be a tonne of threads on here moaning wasting money on another striker when clearly CB depth was needed.

O'Brien won't be out of the side for long, and I'm by no means a Keane apologist, but we just need to learn a bit of patience.
Imagine if the DoF hadn't wasted close to £40m on 2 strikers who have no future at this club

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back