Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

3rd choice for this season then.

Seems like a brilliant allocation of funds when we need actual goal threat
I don't disagree with this part, although I do think there's a potential (or at least more than a slim probability) he may become a first choice XI sooner rather than later.

In terms of a goal threat, I think it all depends on whether Dom is going or not, because we simply don't have the flexibility to bring someone in on the off-chance.

Onana has helped cover PSR, O'Brien comes in based on the Godfrey fee, Iroegbunam is a swap with Dobbin, and Harrison and Lindstrøm are on the cheap.

3rd choice for this season then.

Seems like a brilliant allocation of funds when we need actual goal threat
Buying another striker without getting rid of one of the 3 we have first would also be a brilliant allocation of funds. Looking at the bugger picture, one injury to Tarks or Branthwaite and we'd be left with Keane and Holgate for the long run, then there would be a tonne of threads on here moaning wasting money on another striker when clearly CB depth was needed.

O'Brien won't be out of the side for long, and I'm by no means a Keane apologist, but we just need to learn a bit of patience.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back