Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Dare i say it even Everton Football Club will not sell 2 strikers and not replace them lol. I hope we will be a bit more pro active and get Nketiah from Arsenal on loan.
Can also play out wide i see, but not sure how good he is in that position.
Nketiah is poor. Not a good all round player and has a poor goalscoring record considering who he plays for (I know most of his appearances are as a sub).

He's also 5"10 and not very good with his back to goal, so would be a disaster for Dycheball. Steer well clear imo.

Is that source from inside Analfield
No closer to the player, as I said in the transfer thread take what you see on the internet with a pinch of salt but I just mentioned what I’ve heard, no wonder some people refrain from posting on here, I kept it to myself for a week for that very reason. We will see what happens I suppose.

No closer to the player, as I said in the transfer thread take what you see on the internet with a pinch of salt but I just mentioned what I’ve heard, no wonder some people refrain from posting on here, I kept it to myself for a week for that very reason. We will see what happens I suppose.

It's a pretty controversial rumour mate, fans on here, including myself, won't be that happy to hear it to be honest. So don't be offended.

Thankfully the player/agent have very little power nowadays especially when he is on a long term contract with us...show us the money and then we can talk. I seriously doubt anybody would meet our valuation, even liverpool...

Thankfully the player/agent have very little power nowadays especially when he is on a long term contract with us...show us the money and then we can talk. I seriously doubt anybody would meet our valuation, even liverpool...
Let’s hope so be happy getting another season out of him and think we’ve done well if we keep him until next year.

The situation at right back has been a problem for a very long time.

None of our options are reliable enough to play there for the majority of the season. As good as a captain Coleman might be off the pitch he's not on it or available enough to warrant being kept on. Unfortunately, sentimentality gets the better of our club too often.

Young was signed for his experience but not only have his legs gone he just keeps making the worst and most basic errors that you don't sign an experienced defender for.

Patterson is just simply too injury prone and in a few runs he has managed in the team has failed to make much of an impression defensively.

Holgate apart from a brief spell of 3-6 months under Ancelotti when football was played in empty stadiums has lost that form and gone completely off the boil.

We just simply have to sign a new right back otherwise I don't see how this squad can function well enough or at least try to improve on last season.

What is it like 3 seasons with out any real transfer windows we have been left to not really improve the squad. No shock been left behind is a very average team now, need see us try and bring players on but i think will be another quiet week
We spent 50m on average per season since 21/22, it's not nothing, but a small amount compared to the league average even outside the top 6. Brentford and Crystal are the only two teams to be close, but when you see we made +100 net spent by selling for 300m, while the other 2 made -150m over the same time with all teams that stayed all 4 seasons in the league.

It just shows how badly financially bloated this club became in 2016-2020, paying astronomical wages and prices.

I mean way smaller clubs like Bournemouth can go spending 400m+ in the same time, playing 1 season less in the league and having -200m net spend...

The situation at right back has been a problem for a very long time.

None of our options are reliable enough to play there for the majority of the season. As good as a captain Coleman might be off the pitch he's not on it or available enough to warrant being kept on. Unfortunately, sentimentality gets the better of our club too often.

Young was signed for his experience but not only have his legs gone he just keeps making the worst and most basic errors that you don't sign an experienced defender for.

Patterson is just simply too injury prone and in a few runs he has managed in the team has failed to make much of an impression defensively.

Holgate apart from a brief spell of 3-6 months under Ancelotti when football was played in empty stadiums has lost that form and gone completely off the boil.

We just simply have to sign a new right back otherwise I don't see how this squad can function well enough or at least try to improve on last season.
Tim proving he is game ready from day 1 will see Garner play plenty games at RB.

We do urgently need a proper RB. Not a chance we will buy one when we are already paying 3 RBs, and we have a CM that is better there than at least 2 of them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back