Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

How much game time did Dyche offer Dobbin , Chemitti ,and Simms.?

Come on , I'm sure you can do better than that.

I don’t understand I can do better then that mate, I didn’t do anything, the facts speak for themselves and are self evident on the players I listed, we all watch the games and know the range, contribution and scope of players I listed. It’s significant comparatively in a relative short spell for a manger.

Maupay is a saleable asset.
He has been a disaster at Everton but not elsewhere. Strikers are in demand and never moreso than when approaching the final days of the transfer window. Even his loan at Brentford was quite successful and I would not rule them out of coming back for him if Toney leaves as they will be very short of strikers.
I think he will leave and I think we may get a fee of around 10m for him.
10 million Dongs?

All I think when I see his picture is “wind resistance,” - and then I think about the way Fellaini would run with his head trailing his body because of his hair parachute.
All I think is...

Attachments

• C-bob.webp
    C-bob.webp
    16 KB · Views: 4
We desperately need a RB can’t see it tho with Young and Coleman stupid decision to retain the pair of them and anyone else think Dwight McNeil could do a job as at LB. Because he really isn’t much of a winger but would offer more than mykolenko getting forward because he offers nothing.

We desperately need a RB can’t see it tho with Young and Coleman stupid decision to retain the pair of them and anyone else think Dwight McNeil could do a job as at LB. Because he really isn’t much of a winger but would offer more than mykolenko getting forward because he offers nothing.

Far too slow to play full-back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back