Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Not sure I believe that tbh. If he was, he wouldn't have been played, part of first team training, or named on the bench on Saturday.

And if it is true - it shows how much of a joke Dyche is. Would rather accommodate crap, disruptive senior pros than give opportunity to youth.
It’s proving hard enough to get him out the door without publicly advertising he’s being disruptive or problematic. It probably makes sense to pretend it’s business as usual even if he’s being an absolute knob.

Im going to rebut this mate Branthwaite, Garner, Dobbin, Chermitti, Simms and TimO at the weekend have all been handed massive PL oppurtuites under Dyche and there are more and hes only been at the club a year and a half - has there been another manager who has done more in terms of opportunities for young players coming into the PL................
How much game time did Dyche offer Dobbin , Chemitti ,and Simms.?

Come on , I'm sure you can do better than that.

Bri, he's out of contract next summer, a loan with option is worthless, as they can just let his contract run out then sign him on a free.

Loan with obligation is essentially just the new way of buying him but out of the next year's money. If the player agrees to the loan then basically he joins the other team when his contract runs out rather than becoming a free agent, we got Barry the same way remember it's why we had to pay city when he signed even though his city contract had expired
Ok, I thought he had longer to run thanks

How much game time did Dyche offer Dobbin , Chemitti ,and Simms.?

Come on , I'm sure you can do better than that.
I agree, anyone who uses those players game time to try and promote that we give youth a chance is severely clutching at straws.
All those players had much less of a chance than they should have.
I’m not a Dyche hater but he definitely loves to play his favourites, and he does like the older player.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back