Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Not sure I believe that tbh. If he was, he wouldn't have been played, part of first team training, or named on the bench on Saturday.

And if it is true - it shows how much of a joke Dyche is. Would rather accommodate crap, disruptive senior pros than give opportunity to youth.
Be a strange this to say if he wasn't a complete helmet of a human being.

Just what said mate👍

Be a strange this to say if he wasn't a complete helmet of a human being.

Just what said mate👍
Not taking issue with you mate. Usually trust the Bobble's info too. But, to me, it raises even more questions about Dyche's utter ineptitude if he is still keeping Maupay around the squad. Basically, his hard man act obviously only runs to isolating new recruits and young players and slapping young right backs around the head.

The more I hear, from him or others, the more I witness, the more of an utter clown I think he is.

We desperately need a backup goalkeeper people.

This is an excellent signing...
Funny isn't it...years we have been struggling at right back, yet can't remember last time we had issues with goalkeepers, so of course sign an expensive (wages) backup goalkeeping option that will probably not play a single minute all season. Thelwell in action...

Not taking issue with you mate. Usually trust the Bobble's info too. But, to me, it raises even more questions about Dyche's utter ineptitude if he is still keeping Maupay around the squad. Basically, his hard man act obviously only runs to isolating new recruits and young players and slapping young right backs around the head.

The more I hear, from him or others, the more I witness, the more of an utter clown I think he is.
Mate absolutely agree with you by way...I found it strange myself that he'd not been banished to the under 21s or made to train on his own if he was as being such a pest.

I suppose the issue is,if you've got no interest in a player that you've made train on their own,its a lot more awkward bringing them back into the fold if they're still here after the window shuts.

Thankfully it looks like there is a bit of interest in him👍

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back