Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Mate absolutely agree with you by way...I found it strange myself that he'd not been banished to the under 21s or made to train on his own if he was as being such a pest.

I suppose the issue is,if you've got no interest in a player that you've made train on their own,its a lot more awkward bringing them back into the fold if they're still here after the window shuts.

Thankfully it looks like there is a bit of interest in him👍

Other thing is the manager himself has a year to run on a deal, he's going to use every tool at his disposal to ensure his own profile remains high.

Not sure I believe that tbh. If he was, he wouldn't have been played, part of first team training, or named on the bench on Saturday.

And if it is true - it shows how much of a joke Dyche is. Would rather accommodate crap, disruptive senior pros than give opportunity to youth.
There was a reason he got 0 minutes against Coventry mate.

Dunno if this has been posted, but mucho lols: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c2dg0542lp7o
1724162180775.webp

Maupay is a saleable asset.
He has been a disaster at Everton but not elsewhere. Strikers are in demand and never moreso than when approaching the final days of the transfer window. Even his loan at Brentford was quite successful and I would not rule them out of coming back for him if Toney leaves as they will be very short of strikers.
I think he will leave and I think we may get a fee of around 10m for him.

Maupay is a saleable asset.
He has been a disaster at Everton but not elsewhere. Strikers are in demand and never moreso than when approaching the final days of the transfer window. Even his loan at Brentford was quite successful and I would not rule them out of coming back for him if Toney leaves as they will be very short of strikers.
I think he will leave and I think we may get a fee of around 10m for him.
Bar keep....I'll have whatever he's having.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back