Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Also means extending his contract for a year and they could walk away! Meaning we could be right back in this position in 12 months.

Swerve, though I’d say there is room for negotiation here.
I think there’s a good chance someone will come for him late, when missed out on other targets, like we did 2 years ago

….i think Maupay is in his final season, so a loan would effectively mean him leaving for good.

Bri, he's out of contract next summer, a loan with option is worthless, as they can just let his contract run out then sign him on a free.

Loan with obligation is essentially just the new way of buying him but out of the next year's money. If the player agrees to the loan then basically he joins the other team when his contract runs out rather than becoming a free agent, we got Barry the same way remember it's why we had to pay city when he signed even though his city contract had expired

Pretty sure the club retain the option to extend?

re-signing Begovic
Young
Keane
Holgate
Refusing offers for Maupay apparently
DCL wanting out
R/S linked to Branthwaite

Anybody else got the feeling it’s a bit of a forlorn hobby following Everton these days?

I mean how much are they actually trying to crush the fan base and get themselves relegated?
All they need to do now is bring the fat Spanish waiter back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back