Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Someone sharing an opinion suggesting resigning a 37 year old keeper as reaffirming we're basketcase?

Hardly absolute mad fume which requires a call to calm down.
Thats fair enough I thought he just meant like people are fuming about it which they obviously are I didn't realise it had a proper meaning.

Its not just a mad fume. Its sheer exasperation at the continued shambolic management, year on year. Holgate on, Maupay still here. Keane. Coleman the OAP. We No right back. We are a laughing stock..
Dont think its that deep mate.

We get that penalty on Saturday and turn the game around, the panic isn't set in.

I have plenty i don't like about what's going on at the Toffs, but these turnarounds take time. I very much doubt the people in charge want Maupay & Holgate here, but no one wants them, or at least wants to pay for them.
Michael Keane is Sean Dyche's son, Coleman is a club legend & Ashley Young is a squad filler.

We are covered for goalkeeper, we should really be concentrating on other key positions, i.e right back fast winger and sorting out the ridiculous striker situation, is Dom going/ staying, same for Beto and Maupay, we are desperate for a number one striker if Dom goes. Time is ticking on.
If signing Begovic is the thing that stops us from signing someone else then I agree with you I just can't really see why it would be so it doesn't seem like a problem to me.

Would think we would have accepted a loan with option for Maupay. Being in the market for loans ourselves we may look to benefit from other clubs flexibility, and have done already. Getting him off the wage bill or mostly so could free up the same to cover someone else's wedge incoming.

I hope they know what they are doing. Last thing we need is for no other bids to come in. Even saving the wages for the year is probably a couple of million.
As desperate as it sounds... with Chermiti on a spell out of the game, Dom linked away, that only leaves Beto and this little rat, so as it stands, we might have to rely on him, or at least rely on getting g something for him so we can buy.

Dont think its that deep mate.

We get that penalty on Saturday and turn the game around, the panic isn't set in.

I have plenty i don't like about what's going on at the Toffs, but these turnarounds take time. I very much doubt the people in charge want Maupay & Holgate here, but no one wants them, or at least wants to pay for them.
Michael Keane is Sean Dyche's son, Coleman is a club legend & Ashley Young is a squad filler.
I feel you are living in denial

But that’s ok, it’s all about opinions.

Would think we would have accepted a loan with option for Maupay. Being in the market for loans ourselves we may look to benefit from other clubs flexibility, and have done already. Getting him off the wage bill or mostly so could free up the same to cover someone else's wedge incoming.

….i think Maupay is in his final season, so a loan would effectively mean him leaving for good.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back