Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I joke but I somewhat feel bad for him. He didn't give himself that ridiculous wage.

I mean, I don't really feel bad for him but he's in a tough spot.

a thought spot?

Stick it out and do football training for over £1m a month for 3 yrs with weekends off, or take a potential lump sum of a few million, get paid maybe £300k per month to do football training and a play a few matches.

More an easy or easier spot…

a thought spot?

Stick it out and do football training for over £1m a month for 3 yrs with weekends off, or take a potential lump sum of a few million, get paid maybe £300k per month to do football training and a play a few matches.

More an easy or easier spot…
I get it. He was slammed for the statement his people put out before the first game but that just makes it obvious he was already told what was happening and he wants to play.

Would you not play football for 51 million over the next three years? Probably but that would suck if you wanted to play.

Would anybody take Sterling on a year's loan if Chelsea paid 75% of his salary? No club in the world is paying his £325k a week, but he's still lightyears ahead of McNeil and Harrison.

Forest signed Moreno on loan and here we are stuck with Mykolenko and Young
No money for new players when we're paying over half a million per WEEK on players that won't have any positive impact at all this season or at any time in the future for our club: Holgate, Young, Keane, Mykolenko, Maupay, Beto, Coleman, Harrison, McNeil - these are all absolutely abysmal players that would NOT be regulars in ANY other team in the Premier League, including all teams that have just been promoted. You'd even struggle to see them making an impact at clubs a division or two below us either, let's be honest - being slow and technically terrible doesn't get you very far as a professional player any longer, unless of course Everton come calling.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back