Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Yeah...think they've got fairly big plans.

Whats clever about the purchase of Ipswich is even though its a town,East Anglia has a fairly big catchment area so there is scope to grow that club if they get it right.

They picked them up for a song,paid off the debt and now they're sitting pretty.

We could only dream about being on their financial footing at the minute...bloody Ipswich la...nice one Bill.
I mean they have the potential to be Palace 2.0, comfortable prem team with good work and seem to work well so far. If they get relegated no worries, wouldn't be a disgrace with that team.

Can’t wait to watch them try and get rid of some of the players they gave guaranteed above market value salaries on 8 year contracts, thinking it was a stroke of genius. Only take half a dozen of them to just think, sod it, I quite like training and not playing.
Wasn’t there a Dutch lad that done that for a couple of years at Chelsea
Flew in every day for training from Holland

It's a bit worrying. Everyone around us is improving and with little over a week left the news stories coming out are about us potentially losing players in an already very thin squad with little noise about anyone incoming. If you're ultra positive you're hoping that is because we have some Spurs like Odobert deals lined up but the reality is that the little noise is fact. :(
Wait for the meltdown today when Dyche says no more ins.

She writes books mate. They were all free to leave, some took a few decades more than others but good luck to them.
Anyway, Broja barely looks as though he is going to improve a forward line which includes old Everton youth player Nathan Broadhead, Liam Delap, Sam Szmodis, Omari Hutchison and George Hirst.
Ruth Rendell mysteries... when the zinger of a joke I made finally hits, let me know. :lol:

On topic - I'm glad Broja's picked a team close, because honestly I'd rather DCL ran his contract down than us get Broja in, for me if DCL goes it's obvious the lad from Luton should be our primary target.

If we get in a right back and keep hold of everyone else it'd have been a great window
Hmmm.

Time will judge the window.

For me we lost Onana and Gomes and replaced them with Tim, thats not good.
We added 2 attacking players, jury is out.
Godfrey is meh, Dobbin is meh.

For me we need a RB, we probably wont get 1 due to us having 4 (Patto, Coleman, Young and Holgate)
We need a back up LB, we probably wont get 1 due to us having Young
We need a CM, we probably wont get 1, cos we are clowns

Thats the bare min for me.

I suspect we might see some movement in the next 8 days, but we are not in a great place and this is before I even mention "The gaffer".

Hmmm.

Time will judge the window.

For me we lost Onana and Gomes and replaced them with Tim, thats not good.
We added 2 attacking players, jury is out.
Godfrey is meh, Dobbin is meh.

For me we need a RB, we probably wont get 1 due to us having 4 (Patto, Coleman, Young and Holgate)
We need a back up LB, we probably wont get 1 due to us having Young
We need a CM, we probably wont get 1, cos we are clowns

Thats the bare min for me.

I suspect we might see some movement in the next 8 days, but we are not in a great place and this is before I even mention "The gaffer".

Pretty much. We need at least 3 players in by the end of the window to get near it being a 'great' one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back