Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

To be fair that’s not a great compliment, our strikers are amongst the worst in the league.
DCL can turn it on on the odd big game when the crowd are at their best otherwise he’s not involved.
I dont understand what games some people watch.

Its like they are only capable of looking at goal stats on wiki.

Most headed duels won in the whole league, but hes never involved.

Literally said, “On the season better than DCL.”
Again, we are the most defensive side in the entire league, it should come as no surprise that players in other teams scored more goals.

As it stands, DCL is our top scorer and was vital in us staying up.

But feel free to pine after the Striker who scored 5 goals in 1 season in League Two, proper quality him.

Again, we are the most defensive side in the entire league, it should come as no surprise that players in other teams scored more goals.

As it stands, DCL is our top scorer and was vital in us staying up.

But feel free to pine after the Striker who scored 5 goals in 1 season in League Two, proper quality him.
Yes. Dom is our top scorer because of a couple of pens and having a ball bounce off him and land in the goal somehow. At this point you’re just changing the entire argument because you were wrong in your last statement.

Adebayo had a better season and has looked pretty good along the way. Not sure why you have an issue with that.

Yes. Dom is our top scorer because of a couple of pens and having a ball bounce off him and land in the goal somehow. At this point you’re just changing the entire argument because you were wrong in your last statement.

Adebayo had a better season and has looked pretty good along the way. Not sure why you have an issue with that.
Levels pal. Levels.

I can't believe there are people out there who think our squad will be stronger next season than this season.

We have zero money. And our books are a shambles. We have debts to pay, and virtually no owner right now.

We need a miracle
I have to think it will not saying it will be better in individual quality but just more options off the bench like getting wingers in

Signing someone like Adebayo would give the option to go two upfront far more regularly. Will surely be more regular next season with Doucs being phased out so I do think there's space for another striker if that's the plan.

He's been playing all year alongside Carlton Morris and Dyche played two strikers pretty much all the time at Burnley so in ideal world he'd go back to that I reckon but for all his time here the striker options have been horrid. Let's not forget for the do-or-die game v Bournemouth it was Gray starting upfront that day.

How is a free even possible? He's got 4 years left on his deal at Leeds still!

Harrison played a blinder getting a long term contract out of them so if he wants he can just keep getting loaned out for the next two seasons.
There is a clause in the contract he signed as well that if they aren’t in the PL, then there is no loan fee. So don’t understand why we would buy him and not just loan him for another season.

Signing someone like Adebayo would give the option to go two upfront far more regularly. Will surely be more regular next season with Doucs being phased out so I do think there's space for another striker if that's the plan.

He's been playing all year alongside Carlton Morris and Dyche played two strikers pretty much all the time at Burnley so in ideal world he'd go back to that I reckon but for all his time here the striker options have been horrid. Let's not forget for the do-or-die game v Bournemouth it was Gray starting upfront that day.
Cant see him moving away from Doucs, think Dyche really rates him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back