Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

This is a circus. How many years he has spent to prove his fitness? I’m jobless, give me a job Everton.

He had a bit more than just physical fitness issues going on during that period. This should be a clean break where he's able to manage everything now and can try to focus on football again.

As said, it all hinges on these next few weeks. If he shows he's fit and capable he will get the deal. If he doesn't he will be gone.

Knee jerk reactions as usual.

He had a bit more than just physical fitness issues going on during that period. This should be a clean break where he's able to manage everything now and can try to focus on football again.

As said, it all hinges on these next few weeks. If he shows he's fit and capable he will get the deal. If he doesn't he will be gone.

Knee jerk reactions as usual.
He was earning £100k pw at this club for the last two years.

He was thrown back from Turkey and are not playing regularly for a couple of years.

Never gets fit. I don’t think this is knee jerk at all. This is sentimental and like a charity. Ndiaye, Lindstrom and Doucouré all play AM. What’s the point?

The worst thing for me, is the early purchases that we spent what money we had on, arent even in dyches plans, as we have to get them up to 'premiership level'. 16 million on o'brien and he still plays keane in front of him.
Ndiaye who came on second half against roma and ran the show, it seems is not ready to give dacoure a run for his money at no.10.
Honestly, whats the feckin point
It’s called forward planning
By the time they are 30 Dyche will have them first team ready

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back