Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Everton being several country miles behind Brighton tells you all you need to know
about the way this clubs been run last 30 years, everything Brighton are we aren’t, and they’ve been in the PL for 1/4 of what we have been, I hate this club I hate moshiri I hate the bloke who brought him in, a new stadium is ready to move in and we’re a million miles off being ready, yet people who highlight this are set upon , yet people who profit from Everton being a car crash are lauded . Some fanbase

I think the club needs look to at what we can buy for a modest breach of the cap and what they might add. Buy a couple of 20m players - definitely a right back then take your pick - and if we assume we are dead level on PSR now we’d breach by 8m. 4 - 5 points. I think we’ll make that up simply by having another player between Young and the first team.

Everton being several country miles behind Brighton tells you all you need to know
about the way this clubs been run last 30 years, everything Brighton are we aren’t, and they’ve been in the PL for 1/4 of what we have been, I hate this club I hate moshiri I hate the bloke who brought him in, a new stadium is ready to move in and we’re a million miles off being ready, yet people who highlight this are set upon , yet people who profit from Everton being a car crash are lauded . Some fanbase

who says we’re anything but a mess?

I think the club needs look to at what we can buy for a modest breach of the cap and what they might add. Buy a couple of 20m players - definitely a right back then take your pick - and if we assume we are dead level on PSR now we’d breach by 8m. 4 - 5 points. I think we’ll make that up simply by having another player between Young and the first team.
It's not that though, we just don't have the actual money to spend.

I don’t think it’s just PSR stopping us spending money.
And yet another breach would surely be punished much harder.

Yet is better defensively than both...

Of course, though an Italian international playing in English football seems a lot less risky than a utility player from another league.
When did he last play for Italy mate? Btw Mick Keane is an England international.

Have you ever wondered why Zero interest is there in Gnoto besides from us if he's that good?

Meanwhile the 'utility' player from another league, yeah cos playing in the championship or even the lower echelons of the premier league is way more inductive of quality over playing for a top 6 bundesliga side and PSG isn't it.

The utility player btw scored 10 goals in the Bundesliga last year including two v Bayern compared to Gnoto scoring 8 in the championship, including a brace v swansea

Yeah mate Gnoto is a higher level 😂

Ages are reversed so would be your opinion, you are a footy manager obsessed beaut.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back