Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Everton being several country miles behind Brighton tells you all you need to know
about the way this clubs been run last 30 years, everything Brighton are we aren’t, and they’ve been in the PL for 1/4 of what we have been, I hate this club I hate moshiri I hate the bloke who brought him in, a new stadium is ready to move in and we’re a million miles off being ready, yet people who highlight this are set upon , yet people who profit from Everton being a car crash are lauded . Some fanbase
To be fair I heard the same about Leicester 3 yrs ago. Brighton will always be a selling a club and it would only take a few basic expensive buys for it to change. They have changed tact this year by paying a lot of money for players, like this Celtic player could be a risk for the price.

It may seem we’re miles behind but we had the same number of points last season, with a very average squad and Sean dyche as manager. I think we could over take Brighton in 3 yrs if we get the right people running the club

Let’s see then .

Let's see what exactly, the esks financial accounts? He charges for content, people pay, he's paid nothing out his own pocket, but yeah he's doing what he does for the sake of Everton and the fans.

On a similar note mate, just got my dim lad to sell the cow, but we got these magic beans n return, wanna buy?

Let's see what exactly, the esks financial accounts? He charges for content, people pay, he's paid nothing out his own pocket, but yeah he's doing what he does for the sake of Everton and the fans.

On a similar note mate, just got my dim lad to sell the cow, but we got these magic beans n return, wanna buy?

Where is the content he charges? His podcast and blog are not behind a paywall from what I see mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back